Super Junior, f(x), TVXQ, Girls’ Generation and 2AM’s Jinwoon gather to celebrate Seohyun’s birthday

  
 Photobucket




Photobucket

Artists have gathered for a party dinner to celebrate Girls’ Generation Seohyun’s birthday on June 26th.

What is most eyes catching is the presence of Super Junior’s Heechul, who is currently on hiatus from the music industry as he is in the middle of his military services, having entered last year.

Super Junior’s Eunhyuk posted on his Twitter, “Last night…”Kakao Talk!!” Seohyun ‘Oppa, what are you doing tomorrow night?’ Me ‘What’s up~’ Seohyun ‘I’m inviting my friends for a birthday party!!^^’ Me ‘But why me…’ I came tonight to congratulate her. Contrary to my expectations, I was the first one there.”

“Yoona and Sunny came with a cake!!!! Eventually, it was Suju & Soshi & JYP’s Jinwoon  then left. I heard behind me that Leeteuk and Changmin arrived. Happy birthday Seohyun-ah ^^”

Leeteuk also updated his Twitter account, posting a group photo sans-Eunhyuk, and said, “Angel princess Seohyun-ah!! Happy birthday!! You suddenly invited me to a party yesterday~ ^^ I was surprised ku ku Even though it was short, we haven’t done this in awhile~ Eunhyuk was the first one to come and leave~ Anyways, happy birthday!!”


Popular Posts