G-Dragon shows his leg is all better in his Hong Kong Concert

                 
BIG BANG's G-Dragon overcame his injury to entertain 24,000 fans in Hong Kong from May 17-18.

Starting from his Seoul concerts in March, G-Dragon has been touring the world with his G-Dragon 2013 World Tour: One of a Kind. Tickets for the tour concert to take place in Hong Kong sold out soon after they were made available, proving the great popularity G-Dragon enjoyed not only as a member of Big Bang, but also as a solo singer.

In the press conference held before the concert with local press, G-Dragon said, "When I perform as five with Big Bang, it feels like I′m collaborating artist to artist, while when I go solo I try to do what I wanted to do but wasn′t able to. To be honest, I′m feeling the pressure, but I think I can enjoy the tour now that it′s well underway."

Local media outlets showed interest in G-Dragon′s leg injury and about how he carried a cane around everywhere he went, but G-Dragon showed he was okay during the concert, saying his "leg injury has completely healed."

For the two concerts, G-Dragon performed over 20 of his hits including Heartbreaker, Michi GO and One of a Kind.

The guest of the day turned out to be Epik High. Tablo sang Light It Up with G-Dragon, and joined his fellow Epik High members for performances of Don′t Hate Me, Fly and Up.

G-Dragon next will be plans to fly to Shanghai, China from May 25-26.

[Source: YG Entertainment via Enewsworld.Kr]

Popular Posts