MYNAME’s “Baby I’m Sorry” MV has break 1 Million views in 12 hours!

 

MYNAME’s latest music video for comeback with new song “Baby I’m Sorry” is receiving warm response from the fans!

On July 4th, the group released their first mini album and the blockbuster music video for “Baby I’m Sorry”. The music video set unprecedented record by achieving one million views in Youtube in just twelve hours since its release.

It was a huge feat for MYNAME to reach this mark as countless big name artists made their comeback this July. In addition, MYNAME’s official homepage crashed twice due to the heavy traffic.

As soon as song “Baby I’m Sorry” was released online, the song entered Top 10 of Melon, Soribada, Bugs’ Music and other major music sites.

[Check out here MV "Baby I'm Sorry"]

Popular Posts