TEEN TOP's Niel reveals he runs a Cafe

         

TEEN TOP's Niel  is more than just an idol, he also is a successful businessman at the age of 20.

Niel revealed that he runs a cafe on the September 17th broadcast of SBS PowerFM's 'Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time'. DJ Choi Hwa Jung asked, "I heard you run a cafe. Are you the owner?"

 Who started "Cafe Dani" at the age of 19, he is proving his rising star status not only as an idol but as businessman as well.

Niel tweeted, "September 20~ I will serve at Cafe Dani for a little while~ Ah! You knew already that Cafe Dani has mmoved right~? However.. When should I serve? Ricky said he is coming~ hehe also L.Joe hyung says he is going for coffee. But how about the time~ I'll not tell you~ Have a great Chuseok~"

The cafe with his own funds and that he plans to start more businesses in the future. He said, "I want to start a restaurant in the future. I also want to buy a building and start a gourmet restaurant. I want to manage an ice cream or tripe place as well."

His "Cafe Dani" was opened in March this year and was originally located in Anyang (his hometown) before it was moved to a bigger place for expansion which proves that his Cafe is successful.

You can see photo below:

  
  
  
  
  

Popular Posts