Super Junior's Leeteuk send handwritten letter to fans..

                         

Super Junior's Leeteuk who has been serving in the army for over a year now sends a heartwarming handwritten letter for their fans, ELF.

Super Junior's website updated on November 27th, their has board with a scanned copy of Super Junior leader's handwritten letter. The letter contains heartwarming messages and greetings for the group's 8th anniversary on November 6th

To those who I love most, whom I feel insecure about and long to see.. The best of my (possessions), "E.L.F."

Everyday, after having a hard day, I shed tears and feel touched about every letters you send to me. Thank you so much for giving me the big strength to endure and continue without giving up!
After an year..I think it's been very long since I greeted you guys.
I am counting down the 8 months left in my army service, by putting X marks on the calendar. Waiting for the time to meet you guys again, smile brightly, and (to) enjoy the time.

It's already been 8 years since debut. I think I feel more sad today, thinking about how I cannot be with those I love.
Members who have been working really hard, even now..
And our fans who also run with them, giving (us) endless love..
I want to say "Always thank you, and love you."
And 2014, and 7/29 will come soon!!

I go to sleep every night, imagining the day in my mind.
Everyone, be prepared to have the best party for 9th anniversary!!

Thank you again for helping me endure, to live, to not give up.. Let's (be together) for a long long time.. Not just as a moment but as a forever.. I will pray so that we will always be together, with the feelings of 'We are one'!! I really love you.

PS. SS5!! and E.L.F!! 8th Anniversary!! Congratulations on turning 8. 8th anniversary means it's the age to enter school!! Everyone's old now??!! kk ^___^ (You must! See the back!!)

SJ Leader!!
From Teukkie that loves E.L.F the most.. ^^v

Back::

Even if the sky were to fall, and the ground were to break apart
If you love me, I will have nothing to fear
Even if the world is embraced in darkness and change completely,
If you love me, what difference would it make.
If you want, I will follow you to the end of this world.
I can go pick the moon and the bright sun from the sky for you.
If you want, I can throw away everything that was precious to me.
Even if everyone were to laugh and make fun of me, I will only follow you.
And even if the God of fate were to take you away,
If you love me, I will follow you forever.

 

Popular Posts