JYJ’s Junsu Attracts Press Attention in Indonesia

          JYJ’s Junsu Attracts Press Attention in Indonesia


After releasing his solo album, JYJ’s Junsu made a stop in Jakarta, Indonesia as part of his Asia Tour. More than 100 reporters were present to speak with the artist, confirming Indonesia’s support and love for the artist’s work.

One of Indonesia’s leading and influential newspapers Kompas, Jakarta Post also had representatives present, who praised Junsu’s unconventional visual aesthetic and confessed expectations high expectations for his album’s success.

JYJ’s Junsu gave this statement at the conference, “I wish my JYJ members could made it with me here today. I am thrilled to have been able to visit Indonesia for promoting my solo album. I hope you all will be able to see my enthusiasm in my performance tomorrow.”

When asked why he decided to dye his hair blue, Junsu replied, “Since it was my first trip to Indonesia I thought it would be nice to try something different to mark a new chapter of my career.”

Junsu also left a word of advice for the Indonesian youth, “As you go through life, you experience a lot of things that can cause you to commit good or evil deeds. Rather than waste your energy on evil deeds, I think it’s wiser to invest in good deeds that can bring you happiness and positive energy.”

The Indonesian press stated, “Until now there haven’t been many Hallyu stars who gave press conferences in Indonesia. Therefore, Kim Junsu’s visit to Indonesia has created much hype and excitement. We heard that your performance tomorrow will be one not to miss and look forward to it immensely.”

[Source KpopNews ]

Popular Posts