SISTAR's Hyorin sincerely apologizes for her conduct at a fan singnig event

                      

SISTAR’s Hyorin is currently for having a cold attitude during a recent fansigning event.

On July 15, several videos and photos were uploaded online, containing footage of SISTAR’s fansigning event that was held on July 13. Hyorin received negative feedbacks from the netizens for her cold attitude and rude conduct towards her fans.

As the controversy grew, Hyorin sincerely apologized for her conduct by tweeting, "Hello, this is Hyorin. I'm so sorry because I think I unintentionally disappointed you guys at the fan signing. 

The event where I was actually with the fans was a fun time for me. However, I think my candid actions with the fans was enough to cause a misunderstanding. From now on, I will not disappoint you guys. I'm sorry. I will be Hyorin who tries her best."

SISTAR's agency also commented, "The overall mood of the fan signing was good. We think there was a misunderstanding from the short clip. Hyorin normally greets her fans candidly. The fans weren't offended since it was a fan meeting situation. We hope there aren't any misunderstandings."


Popular Posts