2NE1 reveals an interview clip video for “AON” World Tour

2NE1 Opens Up and Shares Deep Thoughts in Interview Clip for “AON” World Tour

After reveals a series of teaser image and a video clip of their upcoming world tour in Seoul called “All or Nothing,”

2NE1 put behind their fierce exteriors for a moment and brought out their inner thoughts and feelings for this newest interview clip.

In the clip video, CL, Minzy, Sandara Park and Park Bom open up and share their feelings on a variety of things, ranging from concert and album preparations, relationships with each member of the team and other hardships.

2Ne1's Bom seemed can't resist her tears while saying,"What's it like right now? I think it's love..."

Leader CL who always carries a strong image also shared,"If I were our members, I would dislike me. In fact people around me often say,"How can she do those things?" so I came to refrain myself, you know, I'm a person too"

Minzy, "We play on stage indeed. We sometimes do it like we are playing, but you can think that we play in a do-or-die attitude"

2NE1′s 2014 World tour in Seoul will be thrown on March 1 and March 2. Tickets will go on sale on January 21-22th!

후 티저 이미지의 시리즈 불리는 서울에있는 그들의 곧 세계 투어의 비디오 클립 "모두 또는 아무것도"밝혀

2NE1은 잠시 그들의 치열한 외관 뒤에 넣어 자신의 내면의 생각과이 최신 인터뷰 클립의 감정을 가져왔다.

서울에서 2NE1의 2014 월드 투어 3 월 1 일 3 월 2 일에 발생합니다. 티켓은 1 월 21 일 - 22 일에 판매에 갈 것이다!


Popular Posts