Dal Shabet's reveals images new member, Woohee

             
                                              

 it was revealed that Dal Shabet's Viki has decided to withdraw from the group and will be pursuing a solo career with an album set for release soon.

The new face of Dal Shabet has been revealed. On May 25th, Happy Face Entertainment said, "Viki will be following solo activities and the new member 'Woohee' has filled in her position. Woohee is a trainee from Happy Face Entertainment and will become the new member of 'Dal Shabet' as her image goes along well with the group."

"Woohee is the same age as Dal Shabet's Ahyoung and Jiyul, who were all born in 1991. She is currently attending the Donga Institute of Media and Art as a Broadcasting Entertainment major, spending years dreaming of becoming a singer and has been a trainee for several years. She is very talented, possessing outstanding vocals and dance skills."


Photos of the new member was revealed to the public, revealing Woohee with matted hair wearing a white dress against a white background, portraying her innocence.

Woohee was quoted saying, "I'm excited to be joining the Dal Shabet, a group that I've always liked. But I'm also worried because I'm not sure if I'll be able to fill in Viki unnie's shoes. I'm grateful for Seri unnie and the other members for being good to me and making me comfortable. I will work hard as I am a member who has debuted in the middle [after Dal Shabet has debuted themselves] and I hope that everyone will look forward to my future appearances."

Dal Shabet is set to release their 1st studio album on June 7th, with a showcase scheduled two days prior at CGV M Cube in Cheongdam, Seoul.

[Source Newsen ]


Popular Posts