B.A.P hopes to take home the "Rookie Award."


Their new mini-album, "No Mercy," which has received a warm welcome from many fans, B.A.P hopes to take home the "Rookie Award." 

Before their July 19th M! Countdown performance, the members sat down for a quick interview and revealed their ambition. 

"It's our third round of promotions after our January debut. As 'No Mercy' was our first mini-album, we have really high hopes and the 'Rookie Award' is our target for this year. We will use that as motivation to push ourselves as much as we can."

Leader Bang Yongguk stated, "I composed the song 'Voice Message,' which is the third track on the mini-album. This is the first time I've made a song for us so I'm quite attached to it. I really hope the fans enjoy it as well."

Himchan added, "Our title song uses the sounds of samulnori. I thought this would be a cool idea because traditional Korean music was important in my middle and high school experiences. Classmates from the Korean National University of the Arts performed the traditional music for us."

[Source: Osen]


Popular Posts