U-KISS holds fan meeting in Japan with AJ.

               

The boy group U-KISS successfully held a special Valentine’s Day fan meeting in Japan.

On February 16th  at the Tokyo International Forum with 10,000 local fans, the special event was planned to celebrate held their Valentine’s Day fanmeeting in Japan  as well as the comeback with member AJ, who had been overseas to finish school.

The members spared time out of their busy schedule so that they can prepare the event. Leader Soo Hyun even hurt his back during the practices, but pulled through the performances on stage after taking pain killer.

When AJ came back, he said, “I focused on my studies, but I always looked forward to being with you again. Thank you for waiting for me. Please take care of me from now on as well“.

U-KISS will be releasing their 3rd official album in Korea on March 7th, and will have their first comeback stage on Mnet‘s ‘M! Countdown‘.

Popular Posts