Se7en say goodbye to fans with reveals Music Video “Thank U”

              

Se7en (Choi Dong Wook) will officially enter his military service later today, and as his way of saying goodbye, he has revealed a music video for the song he has sung for his fans, “Thank U“.

Se7en  previously revealed the Japanese version “Arigatou” in Japan before returning to Korea and performing the Korean version at his concert.

 The same date of his enlistment, the music video shows Se7en’s “Thank U” performance during his talk concert titled ‘Thank U’ that took place on March 9 in Seoul. Some previous clip were also included, as he shares precious memories from the past ten years with his fans.

Se7en personally wrote and composed the song himself, and will bring tears with the lyrics, one portion of which says, “Although I can’t express all my heart in words, I will deliver this message as I sing this song, thank you so much, these are the words I wanted to say.”

Korea version



Japanese version

Popular Posts