G-Dragon his 2nd Japanese concert at Seibu Dome with 80,000 fans

                


On the April  21th , G-Dragon  his 2nd Japanese concert at Seibu Dome with about 80,000 fans. This is his 2nd concert during his Japanese Dome tour.

G-Dragon offered fans a wonderful music meal with many of his hit songs such as "MichiGO", "Heart Breaker", "One of a kind", "Crayon", "That XX" ... He also sang the Big Bang's songs. In particular, the appearance of Taeyang on the stage with G-Dragon for a duet song "Bad Boy" received booming reaction from fans.

G-Dragon said: "At first, I felt nervous like the first time I had a concert in Japan, but I was very happy when the fans kept supporting me. Next time, I hope that all 5 members of Big Bang will come back here together and perform for the fans."

After Seibu dome, G-Dragon will bring his next concert to Osaka Dome in Kyosera on April 27 - 29th.

[Source NewsKpop]

Popular Posts