2PM wraps up Asia Tour with a New show for fans in Seoul

           
             

The idol group 2PM got a romantic sides and whipped up a romantic show for a fans.

On June 21 to 22th, 2PM held the finale concert for its Asia tour What Time Is It?, gathering 15,000 fans in Seoul Korea.

The concert was an upgraded version of the shows put on for the group′s Asia tour. It started off with member Jun.K′s self-written track Game Over and a powerful performance using shields.

The group then went on to sing I Was Crazy About You and I Hate You.

"It′s our first show in Korea in two years," the members said in their first greeting to fans. "We really missed you."

Taecyeon added, "Finally, our seven-month tour has come to an end and we′re performing in Korea."

Wooyoung said "I missed you so much," while Junho said "I′m so nervous." Jun.K added, "I′m happy we′re meeting our fans with an album and concert two years since our last. I′m happy to be here with you."

The members even made the show extra special by unveiling the performances for songs from their third studio album Grown as well as their self-written solo pieces.

Chansung sang Perfume and Junho performed I′m In Love, while Wooyoung performed This Is Love, Taecyeon sang Traicion, Nichkhun Let It Rain and Jun.K True Swag.

For I′ll Be Back, the six members appeared onstage in uniforms, dancing in unison with dozens of dancers onstage.

The show went on with A.D.T.O.Y., Heartbeat, Again and Again, Without You, I Can′t, Don′t You Know, I′m Your Man, Back To You, 10 Points Out of 10, Hands Up, Comeback When You Hear This Song, Call My Name and more.

2PM′s tour started in November 2012, and has since gone through Shanghai, Jakarta, Taipei and other cities around Asia. For its concert in Seoul, it said it was determined to "spill out everything learned through the Asia tour," and it definitely managed to deliver.

2PM will be wrapping up its promotions in Korea and plans to continue on with individual activities.

[Source: Mnet Mwave ]

Popular Posts