B2ST says it′ll work harder for its fans


B2ST (BEAST) member got  talking about how it felt about its big comeback.

On July 21th, the group spoke to the press before its 2013 Beautiful Show concert, and said, "Since we′ve made many new attempts with this album, we hope we′ll get to meet more fans with it for a long time."

Newest album "Hard to Love, How to Love" has especially been drawing attention for being produced entirely by member B2ST's Junhyung, as well as for how he listed his name on the credits of all its tracks.

B2ST's Junhyung said about his new role, "It is true that I felt the pressure, but I really felt a musical ecstacy when our songs started to take shape and we continued to record them. I was happy I was working with such great members, because my songs really sounded different when they sang it.

I was busy with Monstar, but the members all comforted me, and that helped me shake off a lot of the pressure."

Why was your hiatus so long?

Dongwoon said, We were originally planning to return in May, but it was postponed when we kept looking for better songs. I actually went to school. I think it was a time when I could sharpen my own abilities.

Junhyung said,I′ve been shooting the Mnet drama Monstar. I also worked hard on B2ST′s second studio album whenever I could. The members all seemed to be working on what they needed.

Yoseob said, I wrapped up a successful solo promotion with [Yong] Jun Hyung′s Caffeine. I personally exercised, studied and spent some time alone.

Doojoon said, I filmed for my drama and movie.

Jang Hyun Seung: I was in musicals, and took some time off.

Gi Kwang said,  I′ve been studying composition like the other members, and I′ve been filming a short drama piece.

Could you introduce your album?

Junhyung said, My partner, composer Kim Tae Joo, and I produced this album together. We worked hard to show a new side to ourselves while at the same time retaining B2ST′s original color. You′ll have noticed if you′ve heard it, but we tried to include a lot of different genres. It′s a very meaningful album because it′s the first I′ve produced one in full. I hope you have fun listening to it.

We heard YoSeob showed tears at the first day′s concert on July 20..

Yoseob said, I was so full of emotion, being thankful and sorry at the same time towards our fans and how they had been waiting for us for a year. We′ll become a group that can repay them for their wait and their love.

We also heard there will be a lot of unique performances in your concert..

Doojoon said, We were hit with a lot of difficulties during our preparations for the concert. Actually, Jun Hyung didn′t get to practice much because of his shoots for Monstar, but we worked hard to put on a good performance with the least amount of practice.

What did you want to emphasize with your new album?

We gave ourselves little stand-out points with accessories for a dark mood. We think the dark accessories fit Shadow′s image well.

What did you want to emphasize in your music video for ′Shadow′?

Dongwoon said, We made the mood dark with hawks and poisonous spiders. We tried to become men rather than boys like we were for last year′s Beautiful Night promotions.

 What are you anticipating for your upcoming promotions?

Gikwang said, Since we′ve made many new attempts with this album, we hope we′ll get to meet more fans with it for a long time. I hope we can show that as long a time it took for us to prepare our album, we really worked hard.

{source EnewsWorld,Kr via Hea Jungmin]

Popular Posts