f(x)’s Sulli never bought of a swimsuit due to her aquaphobia



Facing his fear of water, f(x)’s Sulli decided she will attempt to scuba dive.

In an upcoming episode of MBC Music’s Amazing f(x), Sulli climbed on a boat to go scuba diving. Ahead of her actual journey, Sulli shared that she has never bought a swimsuit in her life because of her aquaphobia.

“I have no reason to buy a swimsuit since I don’t swim because I’m afraid of water,” said Sulli. “If I ever buy a swimsuit, I want a white one piece swimsuit or one with a ribbon.”

She also revealed that because of her fear, she’s very careful even when she’s washing her face or taking a shower.

“I’m scared of holding water in my hands and even putting my face in it, so I usually stand up tall and wipe down like a cat. I’m afraid of when the shower head is pouring right down on my face too.”

Whether Sulli succeeds will be revealed on July 2th.

[Source: Mnet]

Popular Posts