2NE1’s Sandara to Hold Bazaar with Her Outfits



If there’s anyone with a closet full of crazy and colorful outfits (other than G-Dragon), it would be 2NE1’s Sandara Park, and she’s taking this time to do some spring, er, autumn cleaning by setting up a bazaar.

her recently tweeted, “Hello ^^ I have something fun to share with people who are interested in clothes. I think it’s time to say good bye to all the regular clothes and stage outfits that I enjoyed wearing during promotions TT. It’s a bit saddening, but I decided to hold a bazaar to organize everything at once!! Clap clap clap~”

She continued, “It won’t just be clothes, but a~lot of unique and diverse items will be there! So this is an opportunity to look around or maybe even get lucky with an item. ^_^ I’ll be holding it at 10 Corso Como in Cheongdahm at 7PM on October 11th, so please come~ ps. Our members’ items will also be mixed in~!!!”


                      

Popular Posts